Transmittable torque [Nm]: 350
Clutch disc, torsion damped, with special organic clutch friction material
Manufacturer compare numbers
90 470 865
90 487 044
90 522 721
90 540 733
90 540 742
90 540 861
90 541 653
90 487 044
- Higher transmittable torque
- Higher thermal resistance
- Higher burst number of revolutions
- Longer life span
- The torque damper has a higher stop position
- Start Performance similar to OE
- Effortless exchange with OE clutch disc
Clutch discs with torsion springs function as a vibration damper between engine and gearbox.
SACHS Performance clutch discs with organic friction material have a superior thermal resistance, are more resistant against rpm's as OE discs and are able to transmit higher torque. That makes it extremely useful for all kind of street tuning and for vehicles that are often driven with their maximum gross vehicle weight.
Installed together with the SACHS Performance clutch cover, you´ll experience the perfect combination between suitability for daily use and great drive experience.
Quality - Made in Germany.
The clutch systems from ZF SACHS Race Engineering have brought motor sports teams worldwide to the forefront, from mass sports to Formula 1.
The knowledge gained from these race series has been flowing into the development of High Performance products for years.
The SACHS Performance clutches are assembled by hand. This guarantees at all times the highest quality attributes in clamping load and release characteristics.
Typically applications include:
- Chip-Tuning, turbocharger and supercharger modifications
- Vehicles with maximum gross vehicle weight and according to high load (towing trailers, campers)
- 1/4 mile-race
- Race circuit (endurance race, clubsport, autocross)
- Rally (e.g. group N)
- Slalom, Drift Racing