More reserves for higher demands.
- Approx. 30% higher transmittable torque compared to OE
- Higher thermal resistance
- Higher burst number of revolutions
- Longer life span
- Higher clamp load of the clutch cover
- Complete clutch kit incl. release bearing
- Start performance similar to OE
- 1:1 replacement of the old clutch
Based on a new replacement clutch, your clutch kit will be custom modified by hand. - Made in Germany. The clutch disc will get a new high performance organic friction material with a reinforced layered clutch facing construction (Dry coating technology, non-asbestos and lead-free, elastomer / resin binder system, fiber glass reinforced, includes copper, filling materials and coefficient of friction modifiers).
Together with changing the leverage ratio of the clutch cover to increase the clamping force, this results in the desired characteristics of the modified clutch kit.
Higher Power Transmission
The fundamental advantage of this modified clutch kit compared to the ordinary replacement clutch results in a higher life span, higher transmittable torque and in a better thermal resistance. Perfect for tuned engines such as chiptuning as also for towing trailers, Offroad and so on. Very good starting comfort and burst resistance ensure a high suitability for daily use.
Because this kit is based on the original clutch, you can easily replace it 1:1 against your old clutch and it will fit to your existing flywheel without any modifications. Also, there´s no need to send us your old clutch parts back.
The advantages at one view
Coefficient of friction:
Comfort / Judder:
This clutch kit resp. the part no. is not provided by ZF Sachs itself and can only be ordered here. If you any questions, don´t hesitate to send us an email or call our customer service at +49(0)40 3999 2118.
Typically applications include:
- Chip-Tuning, Turbocharger and supercharger modifications
- Vehicles with maximum gross vehicle weight and according to high load
(towing service, campers, ambulance cars, etc.)
- Towing trailers, commercial vehicle