Manufacturer compare numbers
1 223 610
21 20 7 508 456
21 21 1 223 610
21 21 7 501 379
21 21 7 508 556
21 21 7 509 078
21 21 7 512 474
7 501 379
7 508 456
7 508 556
7 509 078
7 512 474
Dual-mass flywheel (DMF) SACHS
Higher torque levels, greater ignition pressures, and stricter emissions controls are causing ever greater rotational irregularities in today's engines, and thus higher levels of vibration in the powertrain. Higher demands on comfort and quiet as well as greater measures to protect the transmission all require extremely efficient torsional vibration dampers.
- Lower fuel consumption due to lower rpm levels when idling and easy operation in low rpm ranges
- Lower shifting forces, i.e. greater comfort due to reduced inertia of clutch discs without torsional dampers
- Good driving comfort thanks to strong vibrational damping for sudden load changes
- Quieter thanks to optimum decoupling of vibrations throughout the entire rpm range
- Smooth start/stop performance
The SACHS flywheel (DMF) features a multi-stage characteristic curve. The first stage uses soft springs to ensure outstanding engine starting and stopping performance. The second stage has firmer springs to provide superb decoupling of torsional vibrations during normal driving operations.
Testing and Installation
Quality - Made in Germany
The clutch systems from ZF SACHS have brought motor sports teams worldwide to the forefront, from mass sports to Formula 1.
The knowledge gained from these race series has been flowing into the development of High Performance products for years.