SACHS Clutch Housing RCS 184
SACHS RCS 184 Clutch HousingFeatures
- 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-disc version available
- Release diameter 44 and 49mm
- High housing stiffness for precise clutch engagement
- For the use of the Sachs RCS clutch an inspection of the flywheel contour is necessary. Precise machining of the flywheel is necessary to guarantee correct clutch function.
- For mounting the clutch, M8-screws of the property class of min. 10.9 with hexagonal socket and plain washer is recommended. The tightening torque is 25 Nm.