Transmittable torque 565+Nm.
Manufacturer compare numbers
987 116 913 30
987 116 913 32
987 116 913 36
987 116 913 37
- Higher transmittable torque
- Higher burst number of revolutions
- Noticeable better dynamics through higher clamp load
- Less abrasion, much longer life span
- Start performance similar to OE
- Effortless exchange with OE clutch kit
SACHS Performance Clutch kit at a preferential price, containing the reinforced clutch cover and the performance clutch disc with special organic friction material. - Simple exchange against the old clutch, this kit will fit to the original flywheel and releaser.
The SACHS Performance clutch kit delivers more transmittable torque and more stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance.
It also allows for faster and sportier gearshifts. - That makes it extremely useful for street tuning, endurance races, hill climbing (group N) and for vehicles that are often driven with their maximum gross vehicle weight.
The start performance is similar to your old original clutch kit (no "on-off" clutch), so this solution is also perfect for a daily driven car.
Quality - Made in Germany.
The clutch systems from ZF SACHS Race Engineering have brought motor sports teams worldwide to the forefront, from mass sports to Formula 1.
The knowledge gained from these race series has been flowing into the development of High Performance products for years.
Typically applications include:
- Chip-Tuning, turbocharger and supercharger modifications
- Vehicles with maximum gross vehicle weight and according to high load (towing trailers, campers)
- 1/4 mile-race
- Race circuit (endurance race, clubsport, autocross)
- Rally (e.g. group N)
- Slalom, Drift Racing
SACHS Performance Clutch in the Porsche-Motorsport
Official Partner of Porsche Motorsport and Porsche Motorsport's trainee programme. All international Cup vehicles use ZF dampers and clutches.