Transmittable torque 830+Nm.
Manufacturer compare numbers
991 116 913 10
991 116 913 11
- Higher transmittable torque compared to organic friction material
- Higher thermal capacity compared to organic friction material
- Higher burst number of revolutions
- Noticeable better dynamics through higher clamp load
- Aggressive start performance
- Effortless exchange with OE clutch kit
SACHS Performance Clutch kit at a preferential price, containing the previously listed reinforced clutch cover and the Performance clutch disc with Sinter-Pad friction material. - Easy exchange with your old clutch, this kit will fit to your original flywheel and releaser. The SACHS Racing clutch kits with sintered metal plates have a higher friction coefficient than plates with organic friction material. That allows for higher transmittable torque and makes them very dirt and oil resistant.
Their aggressive start performance makes them very suitable for endurance races, hill climbing, slalom and rally's. With that clutch kit, you´ll have the perfect combination for a great race track experience.
The SACHS Performance clutches are assembled by hand. This guarantees at all times the highest quality attributes in clamping load and release characteristics.
Quality - Made in Germany.
The clutch systems from ZF Race Engineering have brought motor sports teams worldwide to the forefront, from mass sports to Formula 1.
The knowledge gained from these race series has been flowing into the development of High Performance products for years.
Typcially applications include:
- Turbocharger and supercharger modifications
- 1/4 mile-race
- Race circuit (endurance race, clubsport, autocross)
- Rally (e.g. group N)
- Slalom, Drift Racing
SACHS Performance Clutch in the Porsche-Motorsport
Official Partner of Porsche Motorsport and Porsche Motorsport's trainee programme. All international Cup vehicles use ZF dampers and clutches.